Monday, February 4, 2008

Is it the hormones or the herpes?


Oh no, we got another pregnant mommy-to-be with raging hormones. Pregnant Jessica Alba admits that her emotions are all screwed up now that she is pregnant. They are so bad that she’s kicked her fiancĂ©, Cash Warren out of the house several times.

She explains, "I think I threw him out of the house twice already since I've been pregnant, and he's like, 'Are you just pregnant? I hope you're just pregnant and acting crazy,' and I'm like, 'It has nothing to do with that.'

"And then we cry and we hug and he's like, 'You're preggers, what do you want?' "Little things get me so mad... He calls five minutes later than he said he was going to. You get so emotional when you're pregnant, and so irrational. It's totally dumb."
                      
        OR
Is Cash Warren still really mad about the herpes Jess gave him before they broke up the first time..... just a hunch



No comments: