Tuesday, February 5, 2008

You think you know.. but you have no idea

I've always been the type of woman to put it all out there, not to hold anything back, because at any point you can miss the opportunity of a lifetime, not say what was really on your mind or even miss out on the true love of your life.My mother always taught me to follow my heart she has always said " If it feels right, then just go with it, your heart will never lead you in the wrong direction" Those are words I've taken with me through every course of my life and career. And to be quite honest, I've been rather fortunate in following her advice.

When I created this blog I wanted my radio listeners to get more "Jen The Pen" you all faithfully tune in every saturday to Sirus Satellite Radio/Shade 45 to listen as I report all the late breaking celeb gossip but very rarely get a good feel of who exactly I am. I sometimes veer off course and give you tons of celeb dish but when a real life event occurs I find my way back to why I created this blog and I give you all the soft and silly sides of Jen The Pen.

So I opted today to give you all a run down of some things I think you should know about me. I hope this gives you all a new found connection to me :0)

** I come from a family of 5 children. I come in number 4 on the line

** I love love love babies (mind you I have 12 nieces and nephews in total)

** I HATE my stepmother!!!

** My mommy and stepfather wait on me hand and foot. It's good to be queen lol

** My dogs name is Mishkeena and I swear he's gay ( But he's mine and I love him more then anything in this world, if something was to happen to him you might as well put me in a straight jacket)

** I know all the words to Dirty Dancing

** I hate dudes that wear dirty sneakers. Total turnoff! You got all that money to spend on some weed, but you can't cop yourself a new pair of kicks?

** I'm not the woman who can wake up in the morning, not put any makeup on and still look beautiful.

** I need closure to every ending.

** "Gangsta Music" is one of my all time favorite rap songs and The Heatmakerz will always be my favorite producers.

** I have never dated anyone because of their looks or status... I like who I like.. End of discussion.

** I'm in love with being in love and can't wait for it to happen

** I SUCK at Monopoly ( lol Cons)

** The sound of someone biting their nails gross's me out!!!

** I'm a cookie monster. One thing i can't live without are my sweets!

** I had a crush on Dame Dash the entire time we filmed The Ultimate Hustler

** A good friend asked me today what motivates me.. my answer was other peoples energy

** I believe that in relationships one person always cares or loves a little more then the other.

** Im scared of being alone

** I'm sad that I have to "wait" for "him" to be "ready"

** My 2yr old nephew Jayden calls me "Get Up" and yells "Thats Get UP" everytime he sees Mary J. Blige lmao

** When I have my own children I will starve them before they become overweight

** I don't hate anyone. There's just alot of people i can't fucking stand

** I hate people that make comments like "Not a good look Jen" When the fuck was the last time you had ANY look bitch?!

** My guilty pleasure is "Keeping Up with The Kardashians"

** When I know what I want I go after it and always get it.

** I love to laugh especially at myself lol

** I dedicate this blog to my biggest fan thank you for seeing past all my flaws and believing that I'm a star :0)

xoxo Jen The Pen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u da besttttttttttt