Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nick Hogan is a free man!

Brooke Hogan's brother Nick was released three months early from county prison on terms of good behavior. In May of 2008 Nick entered the county jail for pleading no contest to his 2007 crash.
The paps were on the scene has Nick left the detention center, his sister Brooke was there to greet him but before that she made it known on her MySpace page that her little brother was coming home."I can't even tell you, as a sister, how exciting this is for me! Nick and I are like best friends...and I can't believe how long I've gone without him."
She added, "I just can't wait to see my Nicky! I'm gonna make him every kind of food you can possibly think of! He's been living on bread and potatoes so far and I know some Mac-n-Cheese is gonna hit the spot! LOL"




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY WELCOME HOME NICK love Brooke and Nick!!!!