Monday, October 13, 2008

Puff celebrates 10yrs of Sean John...And look who makes a surprise appearance...

This past weekend broken arm and all Puff made his way to Atlanta to celebrate his 10 year anniversary of Sean John Clothing. Macy's along with Sean John took over the whole Lenox Mall parking lot to celebrate this momentous event for Puff. And while all of Atlanta came out to join in the festivities what would a day like this be without the ones closest to you... that being Puff's alleged baby mother Sarah Chapman with daugther Chance (Diddy) Chapman. Now if my eyes aren't deceiving me that little butterball looks like she's the missing triplet that Kim didn't have.





So with all the drama that will now spin off the sighting of little precious Chance I thought I'd dig up so old info on Ms.Sarah Chapman, I came across an interview she did with Sandra Rose exactly a year ago...peep the story below and leave your thoughts.
"I just wanted to let you know that whatever you write about me I want it to be truthful things."
"I never moved out of Atlanta," she said. "I have always lived here and I'm definitely 33. I graduated [from Spelman] in '96. My birthday is next week and I'm going to be 34," she said. "I never ran away from Atlanta because I was pregnant." Sarah, who was born in Minneapolis, said she moved to Atlanta at age 17 to attend Spelman College.
Sarah's response to Kim's assertion that she didn't know her: "A lot of what you said is true about me and Kim. There's so much more to the story than that. She definitely knows who I am," said Sarah. "Yes, it's true, we've had words. [Kim] knew about my pregnancy prior to her getting pregnant. In fact, Kim and I met [Sean] at the same time."

Sarah stressed that she doesn't seek out the spotlight: "That's not for me. I don't enjoy that. I'll let Kim have that"

She also talked about the rumors that surrounded her pregnancy last year: "There's been rumors out there that [Sean Combs] offered me a million dollars to not have the baby, said Sarah. "If he gave me a million dollars I wouldn't be calling him every month for child support," she joked. "I mean, he pays me on a monthly basis, but there's rumors that he offered me a million dollars hush money."

About her longterm relationship with Sean, Sarah said, "He and I are friends, we've always been friends. I've known him for a long time - 13 years exactly. Sarah adding that they dated "on and off" over those years. "I know it sounds very cliché, but we really are friends. It's never been a situation where I'm trying to step on top of [Kim] or I'm trying to be in her position."
Sarah expressed surprise that Kim dropped her name in the Essence interview. "She threw my name in that shit," said Sarah, raising her voice slightly. Regarding Kim's revelation that Kim didn't speak to Sean Combs about Sarah's baby until after her twins were born, Sarah said, "the scary part is that any woman can be with a man and not even mention to him 'oh, I heard you got another woman pregnant' - that's really scary. For the longest time she never mentioned my pregnancy to him. She kept it a secret to herself so it wouldn't take the shine off of her," said Sarah. "I thought [Sean] was lying, but he said Kim never mentioned my pregnancy to him."

Sarah stressed she wanted the opportunity to tell her side of the story in a national forum. "I don't have a voice," she said softly. "I don't have a forum to speak about my child. He has the forum. I'm not a superstar, he's the superstar. He's the person that should be out there acknowledging his child. I'm going on with my daily life and raising my child. We do what we do. We go to Sesame Street and the zoo," said Sarah.

"Now that she's lured me out, let me paint the picture. I don't want anyone else to paint the picture. Let me have a say so," she said. "I need to have a voice. I want to be heard."

1 comment:

melissatarver said...

I LIVE IN ATLANTA AND WENT TO THE FASHION SHOW AT MACY’S LENOX. IT WAS NICE. BUT I I DON’T HAVE A LOT OF ADMIRATION FOR DIDDY AFTER I HEAR HIS STAFF DISMISSED A LITTLE MIXED BOY BECAUSE HE WAS NOT “BLACK ENOUGH” TO BE FEATURED IN THE SHOW. THE KID WHO IS PART BLACK AND EITHER CHINESE OR JAPANESE IS A PROFESSIONAL MODEL IN ATLANTA. I HEARD ON THE RADIO FROM HIS MOM THAT HE WAS DEVASTATED THAT ALL THE OTHER KIDS GOT PICKED. SHE WAS PISSED TO SAY THE LEAST BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS TOO THIS OR THAT OR TOO EXOTIC FOR THE WHITES. NOW HIS OWN BLACK RACE DROPPED HIM FOR THE SAME REASON. SHE WAS ON SOME TALK SHOW. ANYWAY I GUESS IT IS BECOMING KNOWN THAT HIS STAFF ONLY HIRES BROWN SKINNED MODELS AND ONE OR TWO WHITE OR NON WHITE. HE IS DEFINATELY ABOUT KEEPING IT REAALL BLACK! I GUESS I WON’T BE BUYING ANY SEAN JOHN CAUSE I AM MIXED TOO. SORRY SEAN.