Tuesday, June 17, 2008

3 The Hard Way Show Love

I was waiting for the right time to post this, and the right time is now. 3 The Hard Way which consists of DJ Kast One, Bobby Trends, and Big Ben who have a show on Hot 97 here in NY are some of the hottest in the game right now. I caught up with them at DJ Khaled's shoot a few weeks back and of course I had to have them drop a dime on the blog with their very own bloggermerical with special guest Consequence. They also just put out a mixtape with up and coming group THE DEY (peep the cover below). Shouts to my boy Divine!


And just for kicks, I acutually have a few copies, so if you would like one this is what you have to do:

Upload a video of yourself recording your very own Jen The Pen bloggermercial, and send me the youtube link to JenThePenAdvice@gmail.com, and I will choose some some winners, one person will see their bloggermercial right here on my blog, and 10 lucky winners will recieve the 3 The Hard Way & The Dey Mixtape!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kast is a cutie and the consquence fella has the biggest teeth i have ever seen!