Saturday, June 14, 2008

This Is Gonna Be A Problem



WHOAAA!

It's about that time again where 50 raises the heat in the rap world. Off The new G-Unit album (T.O.S. in Stores July 1st) comes a song entitled "Your So Tough" where 50 once again raises a few eyebrows, this time about the King of the South, T.I.

Here are some of 50's lyrics....
Nowadays this rap sh*t ain’t adding up,
How nigg*s get caught with 10 machine guns, only get 12 months?
Oo-weee, don’t talk to me
If you talking to him, you talking to them…

I got the best lawyers that money can buy
They say at best they woulda got me 10 or maybe 9.
I said, how do you explain how the homie breezed?
They said, you keep your mouth shut or you eat the cheese.

Just when things were getting a little bland, we can always count on a wake up call from Curtis. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.I. is a snitch!

Anonymous said...

Get your rest...you're gonna need it so you can continue to hate on T.I.