Monday, June 9, 2008

Surviving The Heat

With tempatures booming all around the country, I thought I could provide some tips for you all to survive the heat. Here in my hometown, NYC it is going to reach 103 degrees today!


1. Stay indoors and, if at all possible, stay in an air-conditioned place. That way you can keep logging on to jenthepenbitches.blogspot.com
2. Don’t leave babies, children, or pets in cars, not even for a short time. Heat can kill quickly.
3. Drink more fluids. (this doesn't include liquor)
4. Don’t drink liquids containing alcohol or lots of sugar. Those drinks may make you lose more body fluid.
5. Avoid very cold drinks, which can cause stomach cramps.
6. When you’re at home, wear as little clothing as possible. Choose lightweight, light-colored, loose-fitting clothing. In otherwords feel free to be in the nude.
7. If you must go outside, wear sunscreen, a wide-brimmed hat, and sunglasses. Be fabulous in every season of the weather.
8. Use a buddy system if you’re working in the heat. In other words, be served everything by your man or woman. Single folks might be out of luck today.

2 comments:

@SeanTheRobot said...

..ok

now I'm sitting here naked with my dog jumping around, reading your blog having a mildly cooled water served to me by my girl...

Life is great

Anonymous said...

hahah Sean seemed like you really followed jen's tips!