Friday, June 27, 2008

From one blogger to another

For the past two weeks I've been on the opposite side of the table and have been the one being interviewed rather then doing the interviewing. Last night I headed over to downtown Brooklyn for what was about to be one of my favorite interviews thus far!
The NYC Gossip Girl Miss.Vivian had been soooo very patient in trying to get her interview me, she dealt with all the cancellations and even me showing up a bit late. She made mention over in her blog that trying to get an interview with me and Duke Da God was harder then getting Michael Jackson lol
Long story short this chick was on point with her questions and I couldn't have had a better time answering everything she threw at me! I'm a keep it real kinda chick and if my mouth gets me in trouble then let it be what it's gonna be, you have to remember Dame Dash and Wendy Williams are my entertainment parents and they def DON'T have a filter on anything they say. The interview will be posted up on her site in the next couple of weeks but in the meantime make sure to go over and visit her blog NYC Gossip Girl and show my girl Vivian some love! She's working hard out here, I see you lady!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen girl your like BLACK! lol

Anonymous said...

I love Jen The Pen bitchezzzzz!!!!