Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Does She Really Think We Care???


I mean I have let you all you guys know before how uninteresting Brooke Hogan is...I dont hate her or anything I just don't think anything about her is entertaining..from her "reality show" where her washed up Dad keeps calling...to her "penthouse" apartment that 3 teenagers can afford...blah blah anyways, she decided to "throw the bloggers off" by taking these pics and releasing this statement along with them

"It's so funny that the smallest thing I do can jack up everyones day...LOL sorry I ruined your little gossip world today people.........or did I give you something else interesting to cling to for your boring worlds? :) Stay tuned! I might go shave my eyebrows tomorrow! Lets see what other fun things I can think of...um.... don't you have a life to live? I know I do! Peace!"
Love Always, Brooke


DOES ANYONE CARE MORE YET...(I'M YAWNING)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's dumb blonde, so dumb that she cant see that her dad chases her around like an Old-humping incestuous Man. Its quite disturbing.

Anonymous said...

Jen, unfortunately you do care because you actually typed a comment about the girl. I wish that you and the rest would stop giving attention to media whores like Brook Hogan. She can't even make it in music and music sucks right now. She needs to go to Vegas and sign up for the impersonator shows cause she's a man trying to be a woman.

Anonymous said...

Yall are really bitter insecure people. Whats so wrong w/Brooke? O i get it nobody likes her because she doesnt have sex tape. She can actually sing,Mary J. Blige also gives her props and she is a legend. At least she has real talent JEN, unlike the WHORE Kim Kardashian that u idolize.