Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Spring Break Nicki!!!!

Today is my best friend Spring Break Nicki's 26th birthday!!! She'll probably be ready to kill me now that I let you all in on our secret of getting older, but fuck it we're still only in our twenties and always fabulous! I can't believe how the years have flown by, and as each year passes I find a new reason why SBN is still my one and only best friend. Times are changing and SBN and I don't get to spend the amount of time together as we used to but nevertheless she's my best friend and not anyone has ever been able to understand the way she does, without me ever having to say a word. She just "Gets" me and I couldn't ask for more from a person. Laughter is the food for my soul and there's noone in this world I can laugh with the way I laugh with SBN.So on her birthday I want her to know that I know I sometimes take or friendship for granted but never forget that I love you like my sister and no matter what happens I will always be here for you. Love you bitch  xoxo JTP

No comments: