Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Are You Ready For This?

It looks like Hef will be adding some spice to his holiday season this year as he is courting none other than Lil' Kim for his annual Decemeber celebrity cover.

According to The NY Post Saturday:
“’I am willing to shell out any amount for Kim, I’ve been trying to get her to do it for years!’ Hugh exclaims. The two have not been shy about their feelings for each other when Hugh was seen kissing Lil’ Kim at a post Grammy party back in 2001.” Another source adds “Kim previously declined the offer for the cover citing her religious beliefs and devotion to God, but a source close to Kim says “the only reason why she declined it at the time was because the money was not enough, this time the money is right.”

I mean I love Kimmy, thats my girl and all, but I don't know about this one, thank god for two things this Christmas Kim, photoshop and retouching!!

No comments: