Thursday, August 7, 2008

We Are Too Poor To Fly....

Aubrey with and kissing publishing heiress Lydia Hearst.
So yesterday I posted an article about Cassie from her upcoming Complex Magazine spread and I stated that I felt as though Bad Boy has a massive train behind her (no pun intended) trying to make her into the next "pop star" even though she failed horribly her first time out, and a group like Danity Kane who are still killin the airwaves with a single that was released in March are like the stepchildren to Puff. So Aubrey kind of confirmed what I thought...well you can see for yourself....

From Aubrey's Blog:
"I am still a member of DK, performing and appearing at all events that were on the calendar prior to my signed contract with broadway. We all can’t always be everywhere at once, and most of the time (inside info) we are not financially supported and usually have to come out of pocket to attend events, which is not feasible considering we make no money. So, you can all be assured that if we aren’t all at events, or seen together that it isn’t because we are breaking up, but instead because we are too poor to fly across the country to be seen so that you guys won’t go on the forums and assume we are over. Support us, support me, or I guess find something else to support that you like and believe in, why waste all this time assuming the worst! "

3 comments:

Mikey McFly™ said...

She's too fine to be too poor to fly...Diddy help out ya peoples lol

Anonymous said...

dam that pdiddy, puffy or thief, getting peoples hopes up and shitting on them 60 seconds later. lets see how long his personal assistant will last

Kevin Lanre said...

Damnit....We cannot have a hottie like Aubrey broke.

I need to start a fund or something