Sunday, August 3, 2008

We love You Kelly Bundy!

Horrible news came out yesterday that former "Married With Children" star Christina Applegate has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer.

Her rep released the following statement late Saturday:

"Christina Applegate was diagnosed with an early form of breast cancer. Benefiting from early detection through a doctor ordered MRI, the cancer is not life threatening. Christina is following the recommended treatment of her doctors and will have a full recovery. No further statement will be issued at this time."


A fellow blond and very accomplished female, my heart and prayers go out to her. You all out there and myself included I'm sure first got to know her as Kelly Bundy, so check some of those great moments below:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This my girl. I loved Dont tell mom the babysitters dead, miss the 80's. Love u Kelly,Get well soon...

Anonymous said...

dont tell my mom the babysitters dead is the shit!!!

love love love!!

Get well kelly