Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Get to know J.A.M.E.S. Watts


“People who talk all that 24/7 in the studio grinding nonsense are crazy - you can’t make good music unless you’re living a real life. Life inspires art.” - J.A.M.E.S. WATTS.


I spoke to J.A.M.E.S. quickly over instant messenger last night, he hit me to let me know how truly happy he is for me and how far I've come this past year. 
James and I met last year at a Open Radio event I was a part of when I was still doing the independent radio thing. I told him he had to be a guest on Kitty Radio, being that I was such a supporter of his movement. 
Over the past 10 months I've made a huge transition in my life and to be honest I've been so caught up that I have forgotten how important people like James Watts, Remo Da Rapstar, Esso and Nina B had been in my life as far as how much I loved and supported the independent scene. Reading this interview that J.A.M.E.S did for wedoitrightblogspot.com brought me right back to that place and I thank him for that. So, to James Watts and all the other independent artists I tip my hat to you and please know you always have my support. 

No comments: