Friday, May 9, 2008

Mariah and Nick- Our eternal 12yr olds




I read over the People Magazine article that Mariah and Nick did looking for clues, an answer, something to why the fuck they got married and even more why Mariah accepted a used engagement ring & Nick got that big ass tattoo on his back. Thats gonna be a bitch to cover up. This quote here from Nick was the only logical answer I could find, because the rest is just pathetic.

Nick: From the first time we sat down to discuss the video at the Beverly Hills Hotel, we connected. We had so much in common spiritually, and we laugh at the same things. I didn’t have to put on my Mac Daddy suave mode. I was able to be myself with her. We are both eternally 12 years old.
Nick: I brought her little pieces of candy. I’d write little third-grade notes instead of being over-the-top.
Mariah: He wrote the note, “Will you be my girlfriend?” with boxes for yes or no.

I say this: What a homo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: