Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers Day


Happy Mothers Day to each and every mommy out there and an extra special one for my mommy. I sincerely have one of the most amazing mothers ever. There's five of us ranging from the ages of 40 right down to 22 along with twelve grandchildren. Like many mothers mine has given up so much to make sure we were always nothing but happy. She's definitly the mother who keeps on giving, with 4 of her very grown children married with babies of their own she still manages to be there separately for each one of them, And then theres me, not the youngest but the unmarried career driven one who she has supported no matter what crazy decisions I made all so my dreams would come true. My mother truly is my best friend, she was my first friend...she taught me how to be a friend, how to love hard and when to let go. When I was lost and couldn't find my way she stood by silently knowing I would make the right decision. While she can nag like any mother and sometimes talk too much, she has always given me room to be an individual and make my own decisions. For as long as I can remember there has never been a topic that me and my mother couldn't speak about, while my friends thought it was weird that my mother and I could talk about sex and everything else under the sun.. it's what makes us "US" and I wouldn't trade that for the world. She's my biggest fan and supporter and I have never known anyone with a bigger heart then hers. I can only hope that the day I start my family that I can pull off all she has over the years for me and my siblings. I love you Mommy.

No comments: