Friday, May 23, 2008

Imitation is the best form of flattery

Back in January I launched my first "Bloggermercial" right here on jenthepenbitches. Consequence and I put our great minds together and before you know it we created what has now apparently become a fad in the blogging world. Shout out to the girl herfection for reminding me how truly hot I am!
Remember where you saw it first kiddies!!!



It happened here first check out the very first Bloggermercial made by The King of Queens just for his Jen the Pen!! Look out for more bloggermercials straight from The Glow in the Dark tour! Also be sure to visit my youtube page for  the bloggermercials you may have missed!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dope! The 2 ladies doing it big time!

h.e.r.fection said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin Lanre said...

OMG! I'm famous on teh innanetz!

Hahaha...Nice blog you got here Ms Pen. I really had no idea blog promos existed, I was just following orders to make one.

Which I quite enjoyed making. So yeah, ummm...would you mind if i added your blog to our blog roll over at WNL.com?

Roc

Whoresneverlearn.com


Hi Heather!