Thursday, May 15, 2008

What went wrong with The Game?



As I am reading the new Issue of XXL (pictured above) I really feel quite disturbed about "The Game." I mean I am a little worried about him.

Some of his notable (and scary) quotes:

"My family has completely showed me that they don't give a fuck about me"

"My life was better when I was gang-banging, shooting, robbing, stealing, getting shot, and selling drugs."


I mean yes, we have obsevered some very odd behavior over the past few years from The Game, one posing as a federal agent in the back of an NYC cab and ordering the driver to run red lights and his butterfly tattoo on his face that he later realized was a tad foolish and fixed. But he claims he is "emotionally a wreck" and "cannot let the pain in his heart go".

So to Game and anyone else out there seeking some guidance, if you are reading this write me at JenThePenAdvice@gmail.com and let's heart it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Game is wack. He should just commit suicide. Nobody would care, not even his own family. WORD