Saturday, May 31, 2008

The wait is over!!!


Last night Spring Break Nicki and I joined the rest of the women around the world to view the premiere of the Sex and The City movie. I felt like I had waited my whole entire life for this!!!!!!! I'm not much of a movie girl to start, my idea of a good movie is laying in bed on a sunday and watching lifetime specials all day. But for Carrie Bradshaw and the rest of the ladies of Sex and The City I braved the crazy lines, fandangoed my tickets and crossed a bridge just to be a part of the craze!!! It was all worth every penny. I'm not going to give away any juicy details for those of you who have not been out to see it yet but I will leave you with this classic quote from the movie.... "Love is one label that never goes out of style" - Carrie Bradshaw

No comments: