Wednesday, May 7, 2008

One Tequila Two Tequila

Cinco De Mayo happens to be a big thing for Spring Break Nicki and I. No matter what it is we always find a way to kick back a few coronas and celebrate. This year wasn't any different. Despite the fact I wasn't looking my best nor feeling my best, I said eff it threw some sweat pants on and found myself at a local bar with the girls. Surronded by lesbians and high school has beens it turned out to be one of the funniest nights we've had in ages.
Classic line of the night:
Jen the Pen: Nicki wait! I'm a celebrity here! The people, they wanna talk to me, please just wait a second!!
Spring Break Nicki: Noone cares jen! Noone cares!


And this is why she's my best friend. She always knows how to bring me right back down to reality lol




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHooo We had an awesoem time lol!!

V. Bella said...

CHUG A LUG!