Friday, August 1, 2008

Not Funny!!!

Just recieved this email: I wanna send my condolences to the family and friends of PAUL WALL of Houston, Texas /SWISHAHOUSE...he was Killed in a shootout at a nightclub...Two 18 year olds have been caught in the situation and are held on 1million dollars bail each....SOME MORE SENSELESS BULLSHIT !!! Another Part of Our Hip Hop Community is LOST......R.I.P.....

---Just wanted you all to know I have checked with my sources and he is perfectly OKAY and LIVING IT UP!! Shame on people who think death is something to be joked about!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u should take this down so that it doesnt get spread anymore...for people like myself who know that man...but are on another coast...i didnt get passed the 1st part and it really got me. THEN i read the update...

please take this down so that it doesnt go any further. whew that was a shock to my afternoon big time...

thanks girl!

Anonymous said...

i agree Why keep the lies rolling? If it really upset you so much that folks lie You would not feed into it.

iKeepsIt100@gmail.com said...

R.I.P. Lil E (thats who really died)