Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"I Want To Work For Diddy"

A few months back I had all plans on returning to my reality tv roots all to be a part of Diddys new reality show but now after watching this trailer I think it was all for the better that I'm here doing my radio thing and blogging with you good folks. Does anyone else notice the high level of Bitchassness? LMFAOOOOO @ the transvestite dude at the opening of the trailor!!!!!!!!! That's gonna make for pure comedy!!!! Whoever casted her/him was brilliant!!! Get your popcorn ready!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow not event serious… at first I was thinking it is the black version of the apprentice.. but I was all wrong… it will be another realty show…Does everyone need a realty show this days….anyways it is pure entertainment from your man diddy.. ahaha I will love to see it

P.N.* said...

diddy is good tv. cant wait for this.
he's gettin paid!

Anonymous said...

I would NEVER work for Diddy. Why do people think they're going to be successful working for Diddy? He's fucked so many people out their money, that man is poison.