Thursday, July 17, 2008

Where In The World Have You Been?

Ex G-Unit songstress OLIVIA made a rare unexpexted appearance at Kimora's launch party for her new line “Fabulosity” last night in NYC. So it had me wondering what this girl was up to, to I headed over to her Myspace Page page and here is an update she posted last week in her blog:
Thursday, July 10, 2008
UPDATE from Olivia

Hey all my wonderful friends and super supporters!!!!I just want you all to know that i will be updating my page shortly.As you all should know i am no longer with gunit and am in a wonderful space right now.My album is complete and i am so excited!!!!i will be posting new songs and performances for you guys to checkout and enjoy. Also if there are any records that you would like me to add please let me know.XOXOXOXO
- Olivia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww i miss Olivia!! hurry back girl, now that g-unit is over 9sorry jen, your still cool) you can come back!!

Anonymous said...

hey jen the pen let me hit it! your hot!