Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A lovers quarrel

Ok so I may be a day late and a dollar short, but I wasn't in the blogging state of mind yesterday, but with it being exactly one day a way to my 25th birthday, I'm back on my ish ladies and gents!
So quickly let's recap why Rocsi abruptly walked off of 106 & Parks stage last friday. Check out the footage below...damn it's been a hard week out here for Rocsi first footage of me going in on her got leaked to WorldStarHipHop, and then her on again off again side piece Terrence J picked on her the entire show. In Rocsi's defense I gotta say this dude Terrence can be a real corn sometimes, despite any previous feelings I had about Rocsi I go on record saying this for her and all women out there, "We women don't want to hear any man (especially one we jump off with from time to time) telling us how he wishes we looked like the next chick, that right there is  NO ACCESS To The Goodies." Sorry Terrence J you were just wrong for that one.  


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's stupid to mess up her money over some "jump-off" ish. Oh to be young and dumb. I can't talk too much. I was there a time or two myself. Now I know better!

V. Bella said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! I THINK ITS BEST SHE WALKED OFF! BETTER YET WHY DIDNT THE PRODUCERS CHECK HIS ASS DURING COMMERCIAL BREAK! HOW FUGGIN RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!

GangStarr Girl said...

Ew. Terrance J is a real gunther for the way he kept trying to play Rocsi. WTF was that? If it was a lover's quarrel, he could have at least tried to be more professional on camera. UGH. And, he did take it too far by telling Rocsi he wishes she had a body like Ciara, ew. I've seen him in person and he looks like a 12-year-old boy. But on the flipside, I wish Rocsi had stood her ground a little more because I'm sure knowing what she knows about him, that there are jokes for days on Terrance J. She should have gone below the belt too!

Anonymous said...

I don't see why she couldn't handle Terrance professionally without being rude. He's too easy. Like the previous poster said, he looks like a 12-year old boy. C'mon Rocsi...