Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Change"

"Change. We don't like it, we fear it. But, we can't stop it from coming. We either adapt to change or we get left behind. It hurts to grow, anyone who tells you different is lying. The more things change the more they stay the same. Sometimes change is good. Sometimes change is everything."

I brought my baby Talula Belle home almost 4months ago. When I made the decision to get another dog it came at a time when change was definitely present in my life, I chose to bring Miss. Lu Lu into my family because I needed something to care for, something that I could love unconditionally and that would love me back that same way. Flaws and all. What I didn't know about bringing Lu Lu home was that she was about to become the tiny blessing that would then save my relationship. She was a good change a very good change. Change is now getting ready to make it's big impression on me once again, but this time I'm not so sure if Lu Lu will be the one to save me now, see Little Miss. Lu Lu had a big change herself this past week. She went from a spunky little puppy to a PMSing little lady over night. And I mean that literally. 
What I'm trying to say is you're never quite ready for change( I highly doubt Lu Lu was ready for her change) no matter what it is good or bad, most of us out here, we're creatures of nature , we like what's close to our hearts to stay the same and never change. But change is happening everyday. And in the blink of an eye your whole life can be upside down. So I guess the best thing you can do when "Change" comes knocking on your door is to jump on and hope the rides not too bumpy.
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i usually hate vids of peoples pets, but since yours was so short: awwwwwwww. so cute! she seems to really be getting close to the dude (is that Cons?).

i'm sorry to say it but i'm not understanding what "change" has to do with the whole post...

Anonymous said...

and ewww wtf call me ignorant stupid whatev but do dogs really get their periods?
just another reason for me not to get one i mean seriously i don't even really want to deal with my own!

Anonymous said...

aw this was a cute post.

i love dogs... i think everyone needs one and the world would be a happier place.. seriously!

Anonymous said...

what is it w/white people and their dogs its so disgusting. Why do they love them so much?

And to BAY BAY my daughter has a female toy fox terrier. yes she does get her period every 4 months.

Had i known that would be the case she wouldve never got the dog,and she bleeds jus like we do. yuck. the things we do for our children.

Anonymous said...

I don't get the whole change subject and the dog....... JTP is trying to sneak some personal shit in their. Is it just me or is that Cons holding the dog? Know I see why he's getting so much love on this sight huh JTP he's tapping that azzzzzzzz LOL...........

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

Wow @ some of the comments SMH!
Consequence is also a great artist. Try listening to some of his shit, that may be why he's getting so much attention BUT ANYWAY ...Talula Jen? lol nah but she's definitely a cutie! and THANKS for the heads up about pms'ing puppied i'll be sure to purchase a dude dog

Anonymous said...

@anonymous 11:48am
smh, just smdh, i woulda been piiiiissed!