Monday, September 29, 2008

JTP,Cons,Ricky C, Wale & The Clipse

Hey guys! Soooo sorry about my delay on blogging this weekend but life has been NUTS!!! I haven't had a second to sit and chat with you all, but have no fear I will be blogging throughout the week even though it will be sparatically make sure you all check back atleast two times a day for i may be blogging at weird hours of the night or day!
Anyway thursday night Consequence, Rik Cordero and I went on a little road trip down to the University of Maryland. Cons, Wale and The Clipse were all on the bill to perform. Super director Rik Cordero did his thing might I say as Cons's special guest DJ! Who would have thought that he's a director by day dj by night lol
The show was great, and I got a super exclusive interview with Yung Chris , it was so random to see him there but when Jen The Pen's around the cameras don't stop rolling, cuz as soon as Cons and Rik got off the stage they set me up to get my interview! Thanks guys! Check back for that today! But for now check us out at The University of Maryland!


Consequence & Wale At University Of Maryland from Three/21 Films on Vimeo.

No comments: