Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering Sept 11th



Today is a very hard day for thousands of families across New York and the entire country for that. I sat on my living room couch getting ready for a doctors appointment not able to comprehend what my eyes were seeing. The first person that came to my mind was my brother , he's the Lieutenant of his fire house and being the loyal, brave fireman that he is I knew he couldn't stay away. You never realize how much you love someone until you know they are in harms way. Luckily for me my brother was able to be a hero that day. But for so many other sisters of firemen their stories are very different. So today I send my love and condolences out to everyone who lost someone on 9/11.

If you wish to leave a comment please be respectful. Thanks! xoxo JTP

No comments: