Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Want more Jen The Pen??? Chicago just got some more of me!!!


It's been a little bit since I posted a new video blog with my boys Tone and Shag ( if you didn't know already they are my Power 92 Chicago fam) anyway I figured with the great news I got today it was only right to send you all over to their site StreetzonFire to get more Jen The Pen!!! Oh and about that news! My numbers came in for my Saturday night check in with the guys and things were looking good!! Very good!!! So the guys along with their wonderful program director have decided to add me on Tuesday and Thursday as well!!!!! Chicago I love you all for listening and making sure to keep me!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chitown LOW END 43RD!!!!!! JEN I SEE TONE AND SHAG IN MY BUILDING ALL THE TIME, SO I GUESS THAT MEANS I'LL BE SEEIN U SOON TOO.