Thursday, September 4, 2008

Usher wants just the ladies



Guess Usher is feeling the lack of love from the ladies since his marriage to that wilder beast Tameka Foster and the decline in album sales, because he has decided to do a very intimate 15 city tour for ladies ONLY.
 
"There's only a few artists that can pull that off. I feel like I've had such a connection with my audience. This album, I felt like, was definitely the type of one that was more intimate. So what better way to get up close and personal than to make it all women? The ladies like to see that masculine build," he added. "They question if I still got it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is karma is a bitch....... What goes around comes around and to fire your own momma over MAN-Meka aka Tameka that's wrong !!!!!!!!!