Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shocker! Clay Aiken is gay!



Finally Clay Aiken has decided to come out of the closet. As if we all didn't know the truth anyway. In the interview, Aiken says that he didn't want to live a life of lies with his new son, Parker.

"It was the first decision I made as a father," Aiken says. "I cannot raise a child to lie or to hide things. I wasn't raised that way, and I'm not going to raise a child to do that."

Aiken says that he's aware that his fanatical fans (the Claymates) might have issues with his revelation. But he wants them to "know that I've never intended to lie to anybody at all... But if they leave, I don't want them to leave hating me."


I'm sure all those bra throwing Clay Aiken fans will be highly disappointed now......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wait a min!!!! but whose surprised??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Like I dont understand why this is news or anyone really cares.....because come on....lets be clear......the real news should be who didnt know.....clay??